Did you know that we’ve prepared some generic templates for you that you can download and use for any lesson – Mars Diary related or otherwise!
Our template pack for educators includes the following:
- A lesson plan template where you can note down your objectives, curriculum links, keys points for running your activity and ways to differentiate it to cater to all your students.
- A ‘self portrait’ based reflection template for students, so they can consider what they learnt, how they felt about it and what they might like to learn next.
- A mind-map reflection template for students to help them identify what they’ve learnt.
- A recap reflection template for students which asks them to write about what they’ve learnt and draw a picture of what they’ve found most interesting. A collection of these could form a lovely journal!
- A ten-point recap reflection template for students which helps them think about what they’ve learnt and them practise their summarising skills.
Download our template pack from our Teacher Toolkit here – make sure you’re logged in to access this great resource.